registered PROCESS SERVER | skip tracer | collection specialist
Why Skip N Serve is the Best choice for you...
We serve all of California and are the foremost experts in our field.
If you are going to court or if you have already been granted a judgment, you probably need to get in touch with a Process Server Service such as Skip N Serve. Our services include Process Serving, Skip-Tracing and Judgment Collection.
- We have almost 15 years of experience as a Process Serving Service working throughout California. Call, fax or e-mail us today. We'll be happy to provide you with a free consultation and estimate for any of your Process Serving Service needs.
- Our specialties include serving the most difficult assignments. If we have a current address, we will serve you 100% of the time. That might sound unrealistic, but it's valid.
- We can locate about 98% of the people we try and locate. We specialize in stakeouts, skip tracing and a master at process serving.
- We guarantee prompt, professional service!
- We service the greater Los Angeles area, from Agoura Hills to San Bernardino, and from San Clemente to Corona to El Segundo.
- We keep you updated throughout the entire process, deliver the documentation to you quickly and even file the Proof of Personal Service with the court for you!
- We offer unlimited attempts at the single address provided by the client. There will be an additional charge for service at a secondary address.
- If we are unable to serve them, we will refund your money.*
- Our turn-around time in serving papers is usually within 48 hours or less.
- We have a full-time attorney on staff.
- Our staff will walk you through all pre-and post-judgment procedures.
* Customer will still be charged in cases where the individual or business has moved.
Established in 1998.
The beginning was inspired because of my love for Process Serving and my entrepreneurial spirit. Over the years I have refined my techniques in serving the papers and have developed an exceptional skill in locating people.
I have worked for various Private Investigation firms, so you can say I'm an Process Server in an Investigator's body. That is the way I approach my work.
My plan is to continue to grow the business in moderation, but continue to keep the personalization I give to my customers and not make them feel like they're just a number.
Meet the Business Owner
Chris D., Business Owner
I was trained as an Investigator working for various Private Investigation companies who offered Process Serving Service as a sidebar to their services. So, I approach each assignment as an investigator would, i.e. talking to neighbors and managers to get information.
Recognized as one of the best I'm also very adept at Skip Tracing. I usually locate 98% of the people I'm hired to find. If I can't find them, I don't charge the client.